Vogue Paris June/July 2009 Cover!
























It seams like just hours after I posted about Anja Rubik being Vogue Paris' June/July cover girl, the cover image was released
I personally really like the cover, it's not what I was expecting but I like the sort of 1950's feel to it. Anja's pose is a little strange, but I can see why they chose it. I mean, it's fun - it makes you look twice. Since I've been buying so many issues lately whenever my mom takes me to Barnes & Noble, I've been thinking of possibly buying a subscription on Amazon That would be really excited, getting one of these in the mail every month! I've been saving some money, but we'll see...
You have read this article Anja Rubik / Vogue Paris with the title Vogue Paris June/July 2009 Cover!. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/05/vogue-paris-junejuly-2009-cover.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...