Alexander Wang























Whilst attending Parsons The New School For Design, Alexander Wang interned for Derek Lam, Marc Jacobs, Vogue, and Teen Vogue Magazine. 

Wow.

He is so lucky. Talented and lucky. What I would do to intern at VOGUE!.... What I would do to intern at MARC JACOBS! I know that back in the day, at 14 years old, Nicolas Ghesquiere interned at fashion house agnes b., but it seams as though now you must be in college. Does anyone know the details about internships? I am so naive when it comes to that, and I would really like to know more about them. Is there any way, today, a 14 year old could be a part of any brand? No salary or anything. 
You have read this article Alexander Wang / Marc Jacobs / Vogue with the title Alexander Wang. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/05/alexander-wang.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...