Sigrid Agren for I-D
























She doesn't stand out that much in my opinion (kind of hard to recognize in editorials), but still, she is very stunning, and I am happy for her. We need more French models! She is so new, and already so successful - Sigrid Agren is already a queen on the runway. This is I-D's 300th issue, and I think there are one or two more covers for this issue, but I wanted to highlight on Sigrid's. Anyway, as some of you may know a little while after the summer ends, I-D will be published bi-monthly. I am not excited for that.  Supposedly they're making issues for September, October, November, and then ones for February, March and April - and there will be no issues for all of the other months. I just really like I-D Magazine, I have about 6 of their issues, and their articles are a lot of fun - I hope I can get my hands on some more of their issues.
You have read this article I-D / Sigrid Agren with the title Sigrid Agren for I-D. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/05/sigrid-agren-for-i-d.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...