Spring 2009 With Carine Roitfeld and Anna Wintour Being Anna Wintour

 MV5BMjAwOTc5MTc3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjk5NTY3MQ@@._V1._SX500_SY282_[1]
It took me a while to connect.  Jacqueline Follet is Carine Roitfeld.  Yes, haha, I am slow. It is too close a coincidence.  That designer guy Follet ends up working for is supposed to represent Tom Ford’s and Carine’s eventual collaboration—instead of Jacqueline stealing Miranda’s job.  They even had the dame haircut!
carine_photo4[2]
carine_photo3[1]

Anyways… I am a moron for not paying attention in 8th grade French class.

I love hearing Carine talk though while looking at the runway looks.

Anna Wintour would never agree to doing this (see bottom of post).


Milan: Prada, Jil Sander, Versace, Dolce and Gabanna and Cavalli


Balmain and Gareth Pugh…she looks like so much fun to talk to!


Paris: Margiela, Gaultier, Lagerfeld, Balenciaga.

AND SUBTITLED! But from fall 2007.


Givenchy, Stella Mccartney.  She is showing off her Givenchy sweater!

 

And Anna Wintour gets interviewed by…

…some poor girl who probably threw up after this interview…I feel so bad for her.

I definitely have a bias against Anna, but I can’t help it.  I cannot find any video of her redeeming herself.  Prove me wrong Anna, Prove me wrong!

You have read this article anna wintour / Carine Roitfeld with the title Spring 2009 With Carine Roitfeld and Anna Wintour Being Anna Wintour. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/05/spring-2009-with-carine-roitfeld-and.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...