Anna Wintour 60 Minutes Outtakes

image
These are a bit overdue, but the CBS site was being a bit wonky and not working, it finally does now and here are the outtakes from Anna’s interview.

I have a feeling Anna had final edit approval, meaning, she gets to say what gets cut out because it makes her look bad.

I just love watching people who get drunk on their power.

"I had just been on a trip to Minnesota where I can only kindly describe most of the people that I saw as little houses."

Remember during the democratic campaigns when Vogue asked Hilary Clinton to be on the cover and she turned down the offer? Well, apparently, Anna is not accustomed to hearing the word “no”. I love the tension on her face as she says, "I don’t understand that if you look wonderful, does that make you less important, less powerful, less serious?"

And this one I do not find too evil.  Anna makes a “gentle suggestion” to Oprah to lose some weight for her cover.  Hell, if I find out I were going to be on the Vogue cover, not only would I starve myself but I would work out…like jogging-type of work out. The pain is only temporary, but the Vogue cover can last forever.

Now this clip just bites my goat. “I don’t like to travel with security, but it got to the point when I was having thrown pies and rice and fake blood and all sorts of things thrown at me," she says. "And it just became easier to use the security. I mean, was I going to not have security and not wear fur? No way.”

Anna you big headed goof. It is so much easier and cheaper not to wear fur. That way, you don’t have to pay ridiculous amounts of money for those road-kill pieces as well as those expensive security guards.

I do not understand your power drunk mentality.

And finally, I saved the best for last, Vogue accessories closet…it is like dying and going to shoe heaven.  It is so much more beautiful than they showed in Sex and the City, Ugly Betty, and The Devil Wears Prada combined. *swoon*

Thoughts on Miss Wintour?

You have read this article anna wintour / Vogue with the title Anna Wintour 60 Minutes Outtakes. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/05/anna-wintour-60-minutes-outtakes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...