The Fashion Club Helps Homeless

Happy Memorial Day lambs! ( I am trying to talk like Mariah Carey btw).

So I was thinking about what Karl Lagerfeld said about floral prints, and I can’t help but be reminded of this video. 

I threw together the clips from an episode of Daria. (My favorite show on MTV!)

It is this show about high school life. There are these four girls in  The Fashion Club, and they are really, like, popular, and they take their mission in life seriously…which is spread fashion through out the world.  Anyways, in this webpisode, their goal is to collect clothes for the homeless.

Watch what happens.

:-)


What did you guys think? Should I keep posting videos of The Fashion Club? If there is no response, I will take that as a “no” and stop putting episodes up. They are a lot of work.

Did anyone else notice the Sonia Rykiel/ Antidote top Quinn was trying out?

Also…after seeing this video, I can’t help but feel that Uncle Karl is somewhat right in his comment. How about you?

You have read this article Daria / The Fashion Club with the title The Fashion Club Helps Homeless. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/05/the-fashion-club-helps-homeless.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...