How Unnecessary: The Wearable Towel

image 
Presenting the wearable towel.

The Snuggie Is Not an Item of Apparel
For winter, you end up looking like your part of some demonic cult wearing this “blanket with sleeves”.

image
For summer, you’d you’d just look, oh so fashionable wearing this towel with sleeves. Lol. Seriously? It comes in red, white and blue. Girls can wear it as a shift dress while guys can wear it as a drunken toga…wow they’ve thought of everything! Those genius basterds!
image
 
I love this infomercial. Especially the part in the beginning when the guy and girl have such a difficult time with their ordinary towel. 


I already have my slanket (I am extremely heartbroken and embarrassed to say).  I am not sure if I want to pay $20 bucks for this, but knowing myself, I probably will after seeing this commercial for the 100th time.

Would you ever order this? Would you ever let anyone see you walking around in it?

And on a side note: “No, you’re a towel!”


and

You have read this article funnies / South Park with the title How Unnecessary: The Wearable Towel. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-unnecessary-wearable-towel.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...