How Could You Be So Heartless?

Somewhere far along the road, he lost his soul…to a woman so heartless.


heartless

I am not at all a fan of Kris Allen, but ever since his version of Heartless, I couldn’t get the song out my head…I mean I liked it when Kanye did it… I don’t know how, but Kris struck a chord with me.

I am glad that he won instead of Adam. Although I think Adam is more talented.

All I know is winning American Idol is a curse.  Just ask Fantasia, Ruben, Taylor, David... The only real successful American Idol is Kelly Clarkson, and to a lesser degree, Carrie Underwood.

Then look what happened to Jennifer Hudson and her Oscar/Grammies. Look at Daughtry’s stats on album sales.

Adam Lambert is destined for better things.

Glambert is better off without the American Idol contract bogging him down with filthy song choices (come on, Kelly Clarkson was forced to sing songs that Lindsay Lohan, yes Lindsay Lohan, rejected in the first place—all because her Idol contract binded her to industry fools that think they know what the public want.)

Yeah, I can’t help  but rant every time I start talking about AI.

So here it is, since it is stuck in my head, Kris Allen’s acoustic version of Heartless:


And Kanye’s Original:

and South Park’s “Gay Fish”. Love this one!

You have read this article Kanye / shirt / South Park with the title How Could You Be So Heartless?. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-could-you-be-so-heartless.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...