Fabrics Plague Strikes Again

image

So my star design interiors glitched again.

I sent them my grievances and was extremely polite this time (as opposed to the 30 or so other curse-filled pleas for help/ outbursts of frustrations I have sent them before).

I guess I am not so mad because it has been 2 weeks or so since star design has done this to me.

So, RIP, my best selling Marilyn poster and all my atelier Versaces 08 and 09. ( I should have made a copy for myself when I had the chance)

sdoll4

Stardoll staff and Stardoll corporation…may you pigs all burn in hell for all your greediness…you are taking money from little girls (and me).Untitled-1

You have read this article StarDesign / Versace with the title Fabrics Plague Strikes Again. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/05/fabrics-plague-strikes-again.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...