Janice Speaks!

"That's how Tyra rolls," Dickinson shared with MTV news at the American Idol finale Wednesday.

"Tyra rolls like that, she likes to fire people just about when she's promising them large amounts of money, they get the axe, like I did.... then she takes the money and runs."

I respect Tyra, but she just bugs me so much sometimes.  Like if I am flipping the channels and I land on the Tyra show and she is interviewing someone, she always tries to make it about her, “Oh my god, that happened to me!” She is like that good friend that can get tiring at times, but you stick close to her because you know she she is good at heart.

So is Tyra a business woman? Or a Tyrant? Or a Tyrannosaurus?

(Source)

You have read this article ANTM / Paulina Porizkova with the title Janice Speaks!. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/05/janice-speaks.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...