New Lady Gaga- “Paparazzi”

image imageimage
 image image
imageimage 
image
 
How amazing! Directed by the fab/ avant garde Jonas Ackerlund.
Beware of glam 8 minute movie!

I love Jonas Ackerlund ever since his Madonna and Christina Aguilera Videos.
His videos are like moving high fashion Photographs.

imageimage
image image
image image
image image
She is no one trick pony. This video is pure poetry. It is a visual feast. I love the images and metaphors for death.  It is also a satire. This video works on so many levels. It has layers, as Shrek would say.

I get chills, thinking about the reality of that paparazzi world.  I started to thinking about Britney Spears and Princess Diana.

I also love Lady G’s fashion evolution and she is not simply doing the hot pants, the hood and the shoulder pads…she is growing. 

And now we understand her obsession with that tea cup she has been papped so much with. Nice foreshadowing Lady G!

And I can’t believe that guy used the “c” word on Gaga early in the vid! MTV will be sure to censor that out.

Anyways, I think this video proves Lady Gaga’s legitimacy not only as a pop star, but a true artist.

It took Madonna 3 years to get there with her Like a Prayer video, it only took Gaga 2 music videos.

By the way, my definition of an artist is someone who has something to say to the world, to express, and is doing it through art.

Enough of my analytical BS.  What do YOU think?

You have read this article Lady Gaga with the title New Lady Gaga- “Paparazzi”. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/05/new-lady-gaga-paparazzi.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...