Sunday Night Bash/ Fashion Challenge

red-carpet-rolls[1]

Okay,

I am really ignorant sometimes. So I googled “London time” and realized that it is already night time on the other hemisphere.

So I decided to get things started a little early so that our friends at the other side of the pond can join in on the fun before going to bed.

And here’s the challenge/theme.

TrueBlood_Eric[1]3718824760_aa21bf83f6_o[1]
Show me your vampire alter ego.

One casual and one formal. Both have to be suitable only for night because duh! vampires melt when they see daylight.

Link us looks from style.com or polyvore or wherever. Give us an idea of a look you want to achieve. I’ll post the pictures as soon as I can. And a note…boys, there is also a men.style.com if you’d rather use men’s looks.

And we will also tell you if we would let you bite us based on the ferocity of your outfits.

I’ll start.

 R1ma
85398406_10[1]00290m-1[1]00610m[1]
Casual, formal and all worn with my bloodsucking booties.
00110m[1]And when I am in a killing mood.

Nojarama from Gossip Guy of Stardoll
w6te28[1] bhmvpd[1]
Casual and formal Balmain.


Kasia:










 




 



My casual outfit is a black Givenchy dress, and my formal is Le Smoking by Yves Saint Laurent. Both looks will be worn with those Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton platforms, and the blood red lipstick and black leather hairpiece from Stefano Pilati for Yves Saint Laurent's latest collection.


Ciaraleanne from many blogs (lol just check her page) and Stardoll's Most Wanted...
jjkxeh[1]es7pmh[1]
Casual and formal- Inspired by Alexander McQueen and John Galliano.

Chickapoo_8 from Chickapoo_8 and 5*Star
R1mavamp[1]

Wylie1995
14ttzyr
I could not decide between the Victor and Rolf dress or the Rodarte dress for my casual look. Which do you think would be better for my grocery shopping? It may give something for the paparazzi to gawk at! I also used Givenchy for my formal look. But this was from the Couture collection. The Yves Saint Laurent shoes are supposed to be paired with the Givenchy dress. The Givenchy reminds me of the Adams family! The makeup is perfect on Victor and Rolf for both outfits.

Camille from The Young Artist's Blog
yslf0801_ci[1] rodarte
Casual and Formal

Clare/ Cltreanor from breathless.magazine/ breathless.magaz... and Fab Fashion

I have just finished my blood thirsty looks.
4[1]
My Casual vampire style has a mixture of inspirations from Louis Vuitton to Chanel Fall 2009, I didn't focuses on any one in particular just the styles and what felt dark and vampire like to me
5[1]
My Formal was also very dark with a twist of oddity and akwardness.
I was very much inspired by many of Gareth Pugh's creations, but once again all slightly mingled into one

You have read this article Sunday Night Bash with the title Sunday Night Bash/ Fashion Challenge. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/07/sunday-night-bash-fashion-challenge_19.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...