Game!

I was browsing forums over at The Fashion Spot, and I found this really great game! We can play it in the comments. What you need to do is show us a picture, or write about what you would wear if you met a certain editor, designer, model etc.. Then, after you write or show your answer as to what you would wear, you name a certain editor, designer, model etc.. for the next person!

Example: What would you wear if you met... Karl Lagerfeld

My answer would be either one of these vintage Yves Saint Laurent looks, simply because I like Yves far more than Karl, and refusing to use floral prints because you think too many overweight middle-aged women wear them is ridiculous.

 
















Next Person:

What would you wear if you met... Anna Wintour
 
Amelie DeLacroix
Great choice Kasia!
When and if I do meet Anna Wintour, of course it'll be at a gala of some sort and she'll be so enthralled with me that she offered me a job on the spot. This vintage Halston dress is what I'll be wearing. A girl can dream can't she? ;)
[HALSTON+BUGLE+BEAD+WRAP+DRESS+1981.JPG]
 
What would you wear if you meet... Rachel Zoe?
You have read this article game / Halston / Karl / YSL with the title Game!. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/07/game.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...