Photo of the Day: Part the Crowds, Hot Bitches Coming Through

heidisasha1[1]
OMG! Is that Lara smiling?! She looks so pretty in profile. And I want that hair! I wish mine could get that poofy.

And whoa, Pivs! What’s with the bitch stare? Who are you staring down? Or am I to assume that you don’t take a break from being fierce, from smiling with your eyes?

So I am guessing some of them got to keep the necklaces from the Chanel couture show… Now I want some!

Ugh Pivs has such great style. The bag, the wife beater over the tank top and that hat! Gorgeous.

And haha, I can see Freja in the back with that red-neck neck tattoo. And she is actually socializing with what looks like a man!

Priceless photo from Tommy from Jak and Jil.

You have read this article Freja Beha Erichsen / Lara Stone / Sasha Pivovarova with the title Photo of the Day: Part the Crowds, Hot Bitches Coming Through. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/07/photo-of-day-part-crowds-hot-bitches.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...