Now She Can Eat All The McDonalds, KFC and Pizza Huts She Wants

2:50 and at 4:30.  She likes talking about food.

And at 6:49 she talks about rather being an actress, dancer, tv presenter. Maybe this pregnancy was planned?

Oh pooh! Does she have a solo Vogue cover? Other than the Vogue Italia one.

I love the music in this video too.

I wanna cry. I hope she is happy. How can you throw all that away Jourdan?!

Stupid boys and their stupid sperm.

Sorry I can’t get over this.

Where were you Karlie?! I thought you both had virgin pacts?!
20083344[1] wb9ooo[1]

You have read this article Jourdan Dunn with the title Now She Can Eat All The McDonalds, KFC and Pizza Huts She Wants. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/07/now-she-can-eat-all-mcdonalds-kfc-and.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...