Bravo Makes “Project Runway Replacements” Even Gayer

rihanna-dsquared-runway[1] caguileraD2SS05faB[1]
And I mean that in the nicest way possible since I like my gays.

I say this because Dsquared2 designers Dean and Dan Caten host the new Bravo show, “Launch My Line”.

It’s a cool concept though:

In Launch My Line, "ten accomplished professionals" possessing "a passion for fashion" are paired with actual designers. The duos create one look per episode to parade in front of a studio audience. The designer on the winning team gets $50,000.

famineofbeauty-228[1]
Watch the video an d you’ll roll your eyes so much at the BS these contestants spew.  Oooh he knows Rupert Murdoch, I am shaking in my Jimmy Choos!
  

And if the pictures above of them with Rhianna and X-tina doesn’t ring any bells, you may have heard of them because they are the designing duo behind Britney’s Circus Tour.

Seriously these twins are like Viva Las Gaygas personified. They are Liberace incarnate times two.

costume-sketches-full[1]

You have read this article TV with the title Bravo Makes “Project Runway Replacements” Even Gayer. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/07/bravo-makes-project-runway-replacements.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...