Photo of the Day/ Least Favorite Stardoll Item

kl_ysl[1]

Hmm…it looks to me as if even back in the day, Papa K thought his shit don’t stink.

Such a slow day. In fashion news and in Stardoll world. So I thought I’d ask what your least favorite item or doll on Stardoll?

My least favorite doll would have to be Lauren Conrad because let us face it, she has boring style in real life and it translates worse on Stardoll.

And my least favorite item would have to be…I looked through my closet and I saw the Beatrix Potter clothes…I have not worn them once.

You have read this article Karl / Stardoll / YSL with the title Photo of the Day/ Least Favorite Stardoll Item. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/07/photo-of-day-least-favorite-stardoll.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...