Videos: Since There is Nothing Good On TV

FI/BAG00100m[1] 

The Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton Documentary. The one where Marc prepares for his spring 2007 shows and when they make that hideous, “artsy”, LE Louis Vuitton Tribute Patchwork Bag.(Part 4 of the documentary). Those bags were so hideous that they broke the sewing machines that they were made on.(Part 7, 6:28)

I love seeing Marc’s makeover. Yes, he had an unhealthy lifestyle before, but I don’t like how he looks like some crazy celebrity now. I like him before when he looked clean cut, albeit a bit greasy.

I saw parts of it on Sundance channel before.

I love how Irina Lazareanu serves as Marc’s live in, breathing mannequin. How can you not fall in love with her? (Part 7, also in Part 7 2:53, Anna Wintour gets a preview!)

And lol at the seamstress going crazy at Part 8, 2:54 and 5:28 when they can’t even thread a needle so they can sew on the Louis Vuitton label.

Before I saw this documentary, I had no idea that the minutes before the fashion show was so nerve racking. I had no idea that they sewed clothes to the last minute.  I thought that the clothes were done when they tried it on the model, but no…

The parts in the Tokyo fashion show is a complete time filler and so boring…it was unnecessary in my opinion.  I don’t care much for the store openings than I do about the whole process of creating a show.

If you have time to kill, here it is from YouTube.









You have read this article Irina Lazareanu / Louis Vuitton / Marc Jacobs / Videos with the title Videos: Since There is Nothing Good On TV. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/06/videos-since-there-is-nothing-good-on-tv.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...