Coco “My Mouth is Open 24/7” Rocha Gets a Gig On E! Canada


I guess it is only natural that Coco Rocha, the model known for not knowing when to shut up (as well as having an open mouth at every runway show) got a job on E! Canada with a one-hour special, "Coco Rocha Fashion Attack in NYC."

Below she interviews Heidi "make your dresses shorter” Klum, Isaac “are you too good for my show now?” Mizrahi, Andre “I like looking like a torero” Talley, and Anna “I love Justin Timberlake and any celebrity” Wintour.

Ugh, worst idea ever, Justin Timberlake as a fashion designers.  Now there will be all these metros and gays wearing 40’s style fedora’s and vests…grody.




BTW, there was also an interview with Mischa “Cankles” Barton. I skipped because I find it hard to take that crackhead seriously.


(Source)

You have read this article anna wintour / Coco Rocha / Heidi Klum / Isaac Mizrahi with the title Coco “My Mouth is Open 24/7” Rocha Gets a Gig On E! Canada. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/06/coco-my-mouth-is-open-247-rocha-gets.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...