Umm... Where is Vogue Portugal?

So I made a post last week about my new most favorite photo shoot ever in Vogue Portugal. Well... where can you get this? I have found no web-site on Vogue Portugal. I expected it to be on the Vogue Latin America page because I thought Portugal could somehow be connected to that web-site and it is not there either. Can someone help me? I have looked at some of their past issues and they are great. But I cannot find a place to order or buy, if anyone knows the web-site or can scan me an issue if they have please do! I may just be being an idiot when the web-site could be right in front of me. Help!
You have read this article Vogue Portugal with the title Umm... Where is Vogue Portugal?. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/06/umm-where-is-vogue-portugal.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...