Second Skin

Vogue Nippon July 2009
Sweet Child Of Mine
Photographed by Terry Richardson
Abbey Lee Kershaw
abbeysweet1[1] abbeysweet2[1]
abbeysweet3[1] abbeysweet4[1] abbeysweet5[1]
abbeysweet6[1] abbeysweet7[1]
abbeysweet8[1] abbeysweet9[1]
abbeysweet10[1] abbeysweet11[1]
1007937714_orig_dl3[1]
The girl is gorgeous isn’t she? Girlfriend has been getting a lot of work despite skipping the fall 2009 runway season. Yet I fear that she might have peaked and cannot get any bigger than she already is.

Take the nose ring off and she would have looked perfect. And that back shot…stunning!

All those clothes are so tight but she looks so comfortable in them.

I fell in love with this girl when I first saw her in the Burberry Fall 2008 ad campaigns.  I thought she was Kate Moss, and I was like “Wow, Kate looks so much younger.  They have really good Photoshop people.” These days, I cannot mistake her face.

 rosie-burberry-fw0809-2.xlarger[1]BurberryDancyMoss[1]

Am I the only one who sees the resemblance?

Update
Maybe because the girl in the Burberry ads is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. I knew it had something to do with three names.

You have read this article Abbey Lee Kershaw / Terry Richardson / Vogue Nippon with the title Second Skin. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/06/second-skin.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...