Who's Your Favorite ANTM Contestant?

With all of the excitement for a new season of our little guilty pleasure: "America's Next Top Model", I thought it'd be appropriate if we looked back into past seasons and named the girl whom we liked the most. If you live in a different country, or you prefer foreign editions such as "Australia's Next Top Model", then just tell us who your favorite is from that country. 

"America's Next Top Model" is pretty unrealistic and stupid at times, but there's no reason for snobbery or hatred against it. I don't think what you like to watch on TV defines you in any way, I must say that I am guilty of watching reality TV. Besides, Jourdan Dunn actually decided to go into modeling after watching ANTM if you read her interview in i-D Magazine. I just think it's really funny and entertaining. 

Anyway, my favorite from all of the seasons was 18 year-old Jenah from Cycle 9.













































I have no idea what she's doing now, but from all of the cycles I liked her the most. She always looked so elegant in her photos on the show - I think they were beautiful. 

So, who was your favorite? 

PS: I'm sorry to go off topic, but I would really recommend watching AusNTM Cycle 3 on Youtube. It's the season that Alice Burdeu came from, and it's really interesting because they have girls as young as 16 and the way the whole show is set up is really great, even though ANTM is the original, the few episodes of this season of AusNTM that I have seen so far have been amazing and the beginning song is hilarious. 

Click here to see the promo for it!
AND
Click here to watch the first episode!

Watch it!

You have read this article Alice Burdeu / ANTM / Models with the title Who's Your Favorite ANTM Contestant?. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/08/who-your-favorite-antm-contestant.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...