Numéro #106 September 2009

Lara Stone by Karl Lagerfeld  

numerocov[1]

I think Lara is kind of becoming like Kate Moss for me. I don't really love her, but I really can't help wanting her covers - even if they're really simple like this one. It's kind of just like when you buy an issue with Lara on the cover you feel like you're buying a real genuine high fashion magazine. There is something very desirable - and, shall I say, expensive (I know that sounds weird/tacky...) about Lara's covers. I've never bought an issue of Numéro, I've seen it at Barnes & Noble though, and I think that I want this one. There are also editorials inside with Ali Stephens and Jourdan Dunn, and I really like them both.

I have this Vogue Paris with Lara on it, and I always take it out of my stack of magazines just to look at it every now and then (I look at all of my magazines like every night lol).
























I don't know if I'll be able to get this issue of Numéro, but I'll definitely shoot for her Vogue Paris cover.

So, Rima, if you post the Vogue Paris editorials put a SPOILER ALERT at the top of the post!
You have read this article Lara Stone / Numero / Vogue Paris with the title Numéro #106 September 2009. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/08/numero-106-september-2009.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...