More Vogue Italia September Covers

1y5ok0[1] 
Max Rogers, Anna Jagodzinska, Will Lewis

33aeadt[1]
Jamie Bochert and Christian Brylle.

I don’t get the hate on Jamie. I wish they just shut up and accept the fact that many people in the industry like her.

A lot of people also don’t like these covers. But I will come out and say that I like them. They are kind of like Prada’s Fall collection, they are jarring at first but they grew on me.

You have read this article Anna Jagodzinska / Christian Brylle / Jamie Bochert / Max Rodgers / September Issue / Steven Meisel / Vogue Italia / Will Lewis with the title More Vogue Italia September Covers. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/08/more-vogue-italia-september-covers.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...