New York Magazine Fall Fashion Issue

New York Magazine has just released it's Fall Fashion issue!



















I'm so excited! I'm subscribed to New York Magazine, and the issues always arrive the morning after they're released, so I'll get my issue tomorrow. I really like New York, it's one of the three magazines that I'm subscribed to, it's a weekly magazine and it definitely has one of the best staff of writers and editors in the publication industry. I'd say Vogue and New York have the best staffs in my opinion. They always have such fun, innovative covers and great articles. I love their website too, it's my home-page. 

New York covers everything. Each week you'll get either a fashion issue, or a political issue, a health issue, an art issue, an entertainment issue, a food issue or even something else!

























 -  Madonna + Steven Meisel! 









































There's also a sister magazine named New York Look Magazine. I don't know much about it, but I know that it covers all of the collections - kind of like the Vogue Italia supplements. 














I can't wait for this issue, I would recommend subscribing to New York if you like articles - or if you see it at a grocery store, I would recommend just checking it out. 


You have read this article New York Magazine with the title New York Magazine Fall Fashion Issue. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-york-magazine-fall-fashion-issue.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...