♥♥♥ Karlie & Abbey for Donna Karan Spring 2011 Ad Campaign | First Look


Well, it's the first time that I put attention to a Donna Karan campaign. I know, Karlie was also the face for the campaign last season but I didn´t like it since Anna Jagodzinska also was in the campaign. If you didn´t know, I hate her.
But this time two of my favorite models (Karlie & Abbey) are in the same campaign. Abbey's blond hair didn´t satisfy me a lot in the first time, but know I'm liking it. It doesn't look 'bad'. The campaign theme is very interesting, very strong and it has a misterious atmosphere. Very promising!

Donna Karan Spring 2011 Ad Campaign | First Look
Models: Karlie Kloss ♥ & Abbey Lee Kershaw ♥
Ph: Patrick Demarchelier
source | lvmh
You have read this article / Abbey Lee Kershaw / Ad Campaign / Donna Karan / Karlie Kloss / Patrick Damarchalier / Spring 2011 with the title ♥♥♥ Karlie & Abbey for Donna Karan Spring 2011 Ad Campaign | First Look. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2011/01/karlie-abbey-for-donna-karan-spring.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...