♥♥♥ Abbey Lee Kershaw & Kasia Struss in "Gangs of New York" for Vogue US February 2011 | Preview


In this moment, this is probably my favorite group of blondes including Bregje and excepting Hannah. Well, I hope that I won't forget Bregje while she's studying. Why, well you know how much I loved Abbey & Kasia long time ago. Jana K reminds me Agyness, she's beautiful. I love her Muse editorial called "Too Ex-trav-a-gant". And finally Britt is a sexy young bomb!

Preview | Vogue US February 2011
"Gangs of New York"
Models: Abbey Lee Kershaw ♥, Kasia Struss ♥, Jana K, Britt Maren & Hannah Holman.
Ph: Mario Testino
St: Grace Coddington
You have read this article / Abbey Lee Kershaw / Britt Maren / Editorial / Grace Coddington / Hannah Holman / Jana / Kasia Strauss / Kasia Struss / Mario Testino / Vogue US with the title ♥♥♥ Abbey Lee Kershaw & Kasia Struss in "Gangs of New York" for Vogue US February 2011 | Preview. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2011/01/abbey-lee-kershaw-kasia-struss-in-of.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...