♥♥♥ Joan Smalls for Gucci Spring 2011 full Ad Campaign by Mert & Marcus


Gucci, Gucci, Gucci. I really have to admit something. I love this campaign, definitely just for Joan. My favorite latina looks her sexy appeal for this campaign. She definitely resembles Gucci. The perspective, the blue sky really works for me. The killing photo: Joan's solo one with that couture dress. I don´t have words. Go latinas! Go Joan! and Karmen... good job, I still hate you but anyways. I´m sad for Hailey. I expected something big for her, but she only played a minor rol on the campaign.

Gucci Spring 2011 Ad Campaign
Models: Joan Smalls ♥, Karmen Pedaru, Hailey Clauson & Nikola Jovanovic.
Ph: Mert & Marcus

source | TFS
You have read this article / Ad Campaign / Gucci / Hailey Clause / Hailey Clauson / Joan Smalls / Karmen Pedaru / Mert and Marcus / Nikola Jovanovic / Spring 2011 with the title ♥♥♥ Joan Smalls for Gucci Spring 2011 full Ad Campaign by Mert & Marcus. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2011/01/joan-smalls-for-gucci-spring-2011-full.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...