♥♥♥ Edita & Magdalena for Blumarine Spring 2011 Ad Campaign | First Look


Yesss! The duos with my favorite models continue. This time 2 of my favorite "sexiest" models. They're truly a supermodels that always surprise me in editorials & shows, specially VS one. Also campaigns. For me this campaign is great, it looks very sexy and i like the idea of the bar. I don´t think that it looks bulgar or something like that.

Blumarine Spring 2011 Ad Campaign | First Look
Models: Edita Vilkeviciute ♥ & Magdalena Frackowiak ♥
Ph: Terry Richardson

source | fujiko @ TFS
You have read this article / Ad Campaign / Blumarine / Edita Vilkeviciute / Magdalena Frackowiak / Spring 2011 / Terry Richardson with the title ♥♥♥ Edita & Magdalena for Blumarine Spring 2011 Ad Campaign | First Look. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2011/01/edita-magdalena-for-blumarine-spring_11.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...