Vogue Russia July 2009

 

Vogue Russia July 2009
Photographed by Terry Tsiolis
Snejana Onopka

I confess, I am not so wild about Eastern European models with their icy stares. I prefer models with character who are from Canada or the UK. Girls like Linda, Coco, Kate, Naomi, Lily…I am not denying the beauty of those Slavic beauties, I mean, Snejna has those eyebrows I love! but they just don’t have a spark for me. Except maybe Paulina.

And to be completely honest, I am getting sick of that Versace dress appearing on all these covers.

Who knows, maybe I am just in a cranky mood this morning.
And by the looks of it. so does Snejna.






You have read this article Vogue Russia with the title Vogue Russia July 2009. You can bookmark this page URL https://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/06/vogue-russia-july-2009.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...