*hoping*

Check out the new spoilers:



















Thanks to Club Free Stuff for the image! Now, do you think these could be new patterns in the StarDesign shop? I REALLY hope so. I'm not one of those girls who's obsessed with bags, I like the actual garments much more, but I think that would be so much fun if they put a bag into the shop. I think I know what I'd attempt to make with that boxy silhouetted bag....









































































This is so exciting! 
I just hope I don't seam like some type of label whore from taking inspiration from designers with StarDesign, because I'm not. I design my own things in real life, and I have my own point of view, but I just really admire people Stefano and Marc, and I have a lot of respect for Nicolas and Alber - I hope you don't think that I'm like Isla Fisher in "Confessions Of A Shopaholic" where I'll just buy everything in site - because, I absolutely cannot stand that. I'm not 'a shopper' I just have a strong passion for beautiful things, and I really admire these men because they are true geniuses to me. My love for these things has nothing to do with status, it's just what they represent. I want to support the artists behind them, the innovators who supply the world with beauty - I want a piece of that brilliance.


You have read this article Lanvin / Louis Vuitton / Marc Jacobs / StarDesign with the title *hoping*. You can bookmark this page URL https://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/06/hoping.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...