Stunning























The first Plus-size African American Super Model, Toccara Jones looked stunning at the BET Awards. I love Tocarra, she is so beautiful. 

And, I'm not the only one who thinks so! Remember? Steven Meisel picked her for that 12 page photo-shoot in Vogue Italia. I love moments like this in fashion.

















I always route for the American girls. Not only is she is American, but she's plus-size and of African descent - and as we know, the fashion industry isn't always so kind. Yet, Toccara has that "it" factor and she served it in that shoot. I really hope she books another one, one day.


You have read this article Steven Meisel / Tocarra / TV / Vogue Italia with the title Stunning. You can bookmark this page URL https://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/06/stunning.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...