Unzipped
























In 1994, there was a documentary made on Isaac Mizrahi entitled "Unzipped". Anyway, I really want to see it! It takes you behind the scenes on what the fashion shows used to be like back then. I found one clip on Youtube, and it was very funny.

Linda Evangelista to Isaac backstage - "I have a cramp in my foot! What do I do? You don't care! I have a cramp! You don't care! (laughing)"

Isaac - "Oh, I totally care! (pushes Linda along with Kate out on to the runway) Go out! Go out! Go out!"

Linda's voice is so high, and she has so much personality! She's really funny, I had no idea!

Watch the clip here!
You have read this article Isaac Mizrahi / Linda Evangelista with the title Unzipped. You can bookmark this page URL https://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/06/unzipped.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...