Quote Of The Day
























So, last night I found myself watching "I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!", and I was surprised to hear Janice Dickinson say this:

"So, I was supposed to open for Karl Lagerfeld but Lagerfeld gave all of my clothes to Linda Evangelista, and that's how she got started."

I think that's true. People see Janice now, and forget that she actually was a Super Model. She was one of the first faces for Versace, and had 8 Vogue covers which is a lot for back in the late 70's, when there were only a few versions of the magazine. 

You have read this article Janice / Karl / Linda Evangelista / Quote of the Day with the title Quote Of The Day. You can bookmark this page URL https://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/06/quote-of-day.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...