My Influence Today: Werq It!

 image
Not the most classy, but me being the wierdo that I am wanted to rebel against all the new stardoll hairstyles. I have to be extra special, lol.
inqzvb[1]

IKR?

But sometimes, you just gotta over do it like a sassy gaysian, and just werq.

Even Mary Kate doesn’t come out of Starbucks looking like that, do you?

bb_image_07[1]

I want that picture on MY wall! And do you think that jacket is a Margiela or just two blonde wigs he pinned to the shoulders?

Am I even making sense?rksa3t[1]
Yeah, it’s just that kind of day for me.

You have read this article Influence Me / Kanye with the title My Influence Today: Werq It!. You can bookmark this page URL https://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-influence-today-werq-it.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...