Film Influence: Awesome Scenes

image

For artistic influence.
For artistic purposes.
Visual and aural feasts.

Clockwork Orange influenced Alexander McQueen’s Fall 2009 menswear collection, which I believe is so much more innovative and interesting than his womenswear.

Royal Tenanbaums. Breathtaking scenes!

More Wes Anderson, from Darjeeling Limited.


Marie Antoinette montage. Visually stunning!

More Kirsten/ Sofia magic from The Virgin Suicides. I just love the font!

Haunting! Lying trailer, with Chloe Sevigny.

More Gwyneth in Great Expectations trailer.  I remember first seeing this and felt compelled by it’s artistic cinematography and Gwyneth’s grace.

Best Medley! From Sister act 2.
Always cheers me up! Great costumes too. 
So retro/disco/ motown!
Make Beyonce jealous!
“But my mamma told me you better shop around".”
Whoopi!

Runway whores around 3:00. So funny.
And beware those who watch.  I am scarring you for life.
For mature audiences only.
So remember that I warned you!
BEWARE! WARNING! Crude and suggestive language.

You have read this article with the title Film Influence: Awesome Scenes. You can bookmark this page URL https://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/06/film-influence-awesome-scenes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...