1990's ads

I found this great site called Found in Mom's Basement. And, I was surprised to see this:


























Unfortunately it doesn't say the designer. I just know that it's from a 1991 Neiman Marcus catalog. Anyway, the whole site is filled with vintage advertisements, and it's kind of fun to look through. Here are a few that I found: 



















































































































































































Isn't this ad just so stunning? 















































I must say, as much as I dislike Karl Lagerfeld at times, he really knows how to make things look desirable. He knows real luxury. 














































You have read this article 90's / Chanel / Vintage / YSL with the title 1990's ads. You can bookmark this page URL https://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/06/1990-ads.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...