I´m feeling in love with her! Bregje Heinen

Well, I was watching some model photos and when I see her! OMG! I died! I love she. Her name is Bregje Heinen and is from Netherlands. She has blonde hair, blue eyes and very big lips! (I love them).

She is not Lily Donaldson. Bregje is only 16! And she was modeling in spring 2010 runways! She modeled for Giles, Etro, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Chloé, Celine, Stella McCartney, Karl Lagefeld, Loewe, Sophia Kokosalaki, Lanvin, Balenciaga, Gareth Pugh, Rochas, Aquilano.Rimondi, Fendi, Missoni, Gucci, Pucci, Roberto Cavalli, Alberta Ferretti, Gabriele Conlangelo, Just Cavalli, Prada, Marchesa, Donna Karan, Devi Kroell, ADAM, VPL and Ports 1961.

I want to see more of her! (On magazines and collections.) I prefer natural shots of her.














You have read this article Bregje Heinen with the title I´m feeling in love with her! Bregje Heinen. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/10/im-feeling-in-love-with-her-bregje.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...