Ah-Mazing She Wolf

So this is not fashion or stardoll related, but I just wanted to share it with you guys. Now I haven’t liked Shakira since 2002, but I found this video truly amazing. I even like the song!

Now, if Britney could do dance move like these or wear fashion-relevant clothes like Beyonce or have great visual impact like Lady Gaga, I would post her stuff here too. Unfortunately, “Three” wasn't enough for me.

Did anyone else get reminded of Center Stage? 3:03


To make this semi fashion related, here is some Shakira rocking Atelier Versace.

whitney-museum-gala-shakira
You have read this article Shakira with the title Ah-Mazing She Wolf. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/10/ah-mazing-she-wolf.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...