Caution: Exclusive Perspective on What it Must be Like to Walk for Chanel

00430m 00440m 
This is such a brilliant idea. They put a spy camera inside Natasya Karzan’s hair (you know it’s her because she follows Kasia Struss in their runway order). I wish they’d do more of this because I feel as if I was there—as if I was actually one of the girls the way the hairstylists, make up artists, dressers, Uncle Karl, other models and the audience looked at the camera (girl). I love how they act so natural, not realizing that the camera is on them.

Here is a close-up of the camera in Natasya’s hair.

2saxrud

And here is the video.

So intense, right? I wish they’d do this more often instead of the boring backstage video.

You have read this article 2010 Spring/Summer / Behind the scenes / Chanel / s/s 2010 with the title Caution: Exclusive Perspective on What it Must be Like to Walk for Chanel. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/10/caution-exclusive-perspective-on-what.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...