Oh, The Horror!





















I'm sorry, but I personally think tonight's Red Carpet for "The 61st Annual Primetime Emmy's" was one of the worst in a long time.  Now, this is just my opinion. I think some stylists got a little lazy this time around, better get yourselves together for the Oscars. This was honestly horrible.



































































































































































I'm sorry! You're all such beautiful women, but I personally think you, and your stylists, can all do so much better next time around!


You have read this article Red Carpet / TV with the title Oh, The Horror!. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/09/oh-horror.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...