R.I.P. Brittany Murphy

I am so sad right now. I know that when people die, we all say nice things about them even if we weren't a fan. The other week, "Saturday Night Live" made fun of Brittany Murphy in their Weekend Update segment. As I was watching it, it infuriated me the way Seth Myers was mocking her in his ever so arrogant tone. Just yesterday - I swear, yesterday - I was telling my mom how I hated that they were making fun of her, because I genuinely really liked Brittany Murphy. Last Thursday, I was at Blockbuster and I was going to rent her movie "The Ramen Girl," because of my constant intake of Ramen noodles I thought it would be fun. God, I'm really sad. She had such a way about her - unlike any other actress. I used to watch "Uptown Girls" with my sister all the time, I own it on DVD.



























If you own "Uptown Girls," watch it. I'm going to watch it tonight.
 


































































































































































































She died this morning after going into cardiac arrest, she was only 32.

You have read this article Brittany Murphy / Movies / R.I.P. with the title R.I.P. Brittany Murphy. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/12/rip-brittany-murphy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...