Coraline has designer clothes!

I was watching Coraline while babysitting last weekend and you cannot watch it without seeing real designer comparisons! I even think her weird boyfriend had on a coat by someone but I could not figure out who!

 

 

 coraline_PVC.jpg coraline3.jpg51-600x930 victorian dress.jpg Coralines evil mother had this one dress that had a large butt bump going on. I could not find any side pictures from the runway but there is a drawing of it on a cat! I knew it was like that Alexander McQueen Fall 2006 dress! Well I had to find the collection but I knew it was McQueen!

 

 

Picture 3.png balmain-main_3.jpg AmazingBobinsky.gif coraline image by susanstewart3

Her weirdo creepy neighbor had on a complete Balmain jacket!

 

 

medium_coraline1.JPG Maison Martin Margiela Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear mcowboy.jpg image by seaofshoes

Coraline had on Maison Martin Margiela boots! I only know this because they are on sale and I am trying to get them for Chanukkah/ Christmas!

You have read this article Movie Influence / Movies with the title Coraline has designer clothes!. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/12/coraline-has-designer-clothes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...