Last Week, With The Fashion Crowd


No wonder she took off her shades at Jason Wu’s show.  She had no intention of staying.

Anna Wintour left Jason Wu’s fashion show to watch Roger Federer.  I doubt she missed much.  I think Wu is talented and all, but I see nothing much in him.  I hate the fact that he uses fur and that his target market is practically the snotty Park Avenue woman.  His and Wintour’s are not just my taste.

Anna and her cowboy boyfriend sitting at the old farts section. The cowboy seems to be wearing a ladies hat, similar to the one the old lady is wearing in the row in front.

There are so many weird things in this picture. The annoyed woman in the back.  The Big guy on the right, who has  bunched up white shorts.  The guy gargling water.  The creepy smiling guy with the incredibly pink shirt on the left.  And the 12 year old in the front row.  I wonder if they all said hi to Anna?  How did she get seated amongst these weirdos?  She must really like Federer to endure not having a private seat in a setting like this.

While Everyone Else Migrated to Venice


Rich man, Vladislav Doronin and his trophy, Naomi Campbell in what most likely is a brand new Alaia creation.

Naomi in an Alaia that is very similar to what Michelle Obama wore recently.

Margherita Missoni looking incredibly boho chic.  I don’t like the shoes.  They look like they pinch when you walk. 

Marc Jacobs with his man clutch.  I am personally annoyed by the kilt…at least switch it up Marc..different color, tartan print…They were incredibly adorable at first, but it just looks so douchey now.

Ugh, I want those heels so that I could look that hot next to Marc Jacobs.

Stella McCartney blows my mind.  The bag, the shoes and jumpsuit.  Genius.  And never have I loved an obi belt more.

Italian Vogue’s Editor in Chief, Franca Sozzani looking summery and casual.  I am still in love with her trademark hair.

Carine, and her son Vlad.  She looks like such a proud mom.  ( I would be too, with a son like that).  Swoon.  And doesn’t he just look like such a “Vlad” with the hair and all?  Tall, mysterious, dark and brooding and dangerously handsome.

Angela Missoni, Bruno Ragazzi, and Carine Roitfeld. 
I love how Carine never takes off those heels in public! Everyone on the boat is barefoot except her. Those out of stock Alaia heels and that cute box clutch is in my wish list.

Anna Wintour’s spawn, Bee Schaffer looking like a barefoot pregnant woman.  Is she pregnant? She looks like she is fourteen in this picture.

Angela Missoni and Franca Sozzani. 
Franca transitioned so well from day to night.   Love the texture of the skirt and scarf…and the color just seems to compliment the nautical water and night sky.  Her magazine and clothes have such an elegiac poetry about them.  Whereas French Vogue represents the cutting edge in fashion, Italian Vogue definitely represents the finer things in life.

Laetitia Crahay- I have no idea who she is, but she looks fierce.  Trying a little too hard perhaps, but you gotta give the girl credit.  And it seems like she has invisible heels on.  I am gonna do that every time someone takes a picture of me barefoot—just stand on my toes.  Flat, bare feet don’t look too flattering…nah-uh…unless it is an editorial and you know that they are gonna photoshop.

Source

You have read this article anna wintour / Carine Roitfeld / Franca Sozzani / Marc Jacobs / Naomi Campbell / Stella McCartney with the title Last Week, With The Fashion Crowd. You can bookmark this page URL https://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/06/last-week-with-fashion-crowd.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...