Hahaha, you drunk, you!

 article-1193384-056169CF000005DC-425_634x561
She ordered three little stars on her face.  She fell asleep. When she woke up, she had 56.

Eighteen-year-old Kimberley Vlaminck paid £55 for ‘the graffiti that has ruined my life’ in her Belgian home town of Courtrai.

She claimed the Romanian tattooist who performed the artwork misunderstood her French and English.

She claims she fell asleep while he was doing his work… and awoke to ‘this nightmare’.

‘It is terrible for me,’ said Kimberley. ‘I cannot go out on to the street, I am so embarrassed. I just look horrible.’

‘I think he didn’t understand what I wanted. He spoke only fractured English and French.

‘But I explicitly said in my native tongue, French, and also in a little bit of English when he looked confused, that I wanted three little stars only near my left eye.’

And what is the moral of the story boys and girls? Never fall asleep while getting a tattoo.  Or, don’t get tattoos at all.

(Source via LA ragmag)

You have read this article funnies with the title Hahaha, you drunk, you!. You can bookmark this page URL https://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/06/hahaha-you-drunk-you.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...