Alexander Wang is coming to The Gap!
























Alexander Wang will be at The Gap in the city tomorrow morning. I don't know, should I ask my mom to take me? I want to go, but I know my mom is not going to want to take me, and even if she did I know that I'll feel so nervous and awkward meeting him! Haha!

I don't know... It would be amazing to get a picture taken with him - if he is taking pictures with people... I'm not sure. 

I don't have school tomorrow... I think I'll ask my mom to take me. :S I don't know though. 

Ahh!!



You have read this article Alexander Wang with the title Alexander Wang is coming to The Gap!. You can bookmark this page URL https://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2009/06/alexander-wang-is-coming-to-gap.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...