♥♥♥ Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2011 full Ad Campaign: Isabeli, Maryna, Constance and Jac by Steven Klein


As I saybefore, I was so excited for this campaign because it's full of some of my favorite models and I was expecting a more colorfull and a party-vibe campaign. Isabeli looks too old compared to all of those young models. Constance is too pretty for this campaign but she's doing well. I love the expressions given by the models very serious and intriguing at the same time.
Now I have to say that I love this campaign! I'm so happy because this seson's campaigns are marvelous! The poses worked by these beauties are very sexy but at the same time very strong, I appreciate how the models reflect feminity wearing some of masculine-inspired clothes.
Isabeli the boss, Maryna the sexy-baf girl, Constance the beautiful and innocent girl and Jac the new girl with the masculine attitude. Perfect casting and amazing collection!

Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2011 full Ad Campaign ♥
Models: Isabeli Fontana ♥, Maryna Linchuk ♥, Constance Jablonski ♥, Jac ♥, Liu Wen and Kate King.
Ph: Steven Klein

You have read this article / Ad Campaign / Constance Jablonski / Dolce and Gabbana / Fall 2011 / Isabeli Fontana / Isabelli Fontana / Jac Jagaciak / Kate King / Liu Wen / Maryna Linchuk / Steven Klein with the title ♥♥♥ Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2011 full Ad Campaign: Isabeli, Maryna, Constance and Jac by Steven Klein. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2011/07/dolce-gabbana-fall-2011-full-ad.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...