♥♥♥ Constance Jablonski for Estée Lauder “Beautiful” Fragrance by Peter Lindbergh


Every day I love more Constance, she has a natural beauty that makes me smile when I see her. This campaign is good but it's boring and the same time. I think it's a little cheesy and the atmosphere doesn't represent the joy of a marriage (That's the idea, I suposse).

I'm not disappointed because Constance has donde an amazing job for Estée Lauder such as "Pleasures Bloom" fragrance, "Pure Color Night" ad, "The Pure Color Modern Mercury" collection and the "Idealist" Skintone illuminator alongside Joan Smalls.

Estée Lauder “Beautiful” Fragrance Ad Campaign
Model: Constance Jablonski ♥
Ph: Peter Lindbergh
source | TFS
You have read this article / Ad Campaign / Constance Jablonski / Estee Lauder / Fragance / Peter Lindberg / Peter Lindbergh with the title ♥♥♥ Constance Jablonski for Estée Lauder “Beautiful” Fragrance by Peter Lindbergh. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2011/06/constance-jablonski-for-estee-lauder.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...