♥♥♥ Again! Coco Rocha will be at Coca Cola Light's Ad Campaign


A year ago this month I was announcing my part in the new collaboration between Coke and Karl Lagerfeld - I’m happy to tell you that it was so sucsessful that we are all doing it again, this year!!

This time there is a twist though and I cant reveil exactly what that is just yet. What I can say is that my good friend Heidi Mount is a part of this as well as Jeneil Williams. Stay tuned for more details…

Coca Cola Light Ad Campaign
Bottle design and shoot by Karl Lagerfeld
Models: Coco Rocha ♥, Heidi Mount, Jeneil Williams & Baptiste Giabiconi.
source | Oh So Coco
You have read this article / Ad Campaign / Baptiste Giabiconi / Coca Cola / Coco Rocha / Heidi Mount / Jeneil Williams / Karl with the title ♥♥♥ Again! Coco Rocha will be at Coca Cola Light's Ad Campaign. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2011/04/again-coco-rocha-will-be-at-coca-cola.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...