♥♥♥ Karlie & Jourdan posing nude for the i-D Spring 2011 Cover


OMG! I'm dying for this cover! The Jourlie cover is totally stunning! They complement each other in a very surprising way. I like how the expressions are very different. I'm surprised watching Karlie posing nude, even covered with a sombrero, to be honest, but Karlie is becoming a woman, so confident and sexy. No words about Jourdan, she looks like a young Naomi Campbell.
Healthy Bodies, beautiful girls (two of my favorite models) & interesting theme.

i-D Spring 2011 Cover
Karlie Kloss ♥ & Jourdan Dunn ♥
You have read this article / Covers / I-D / Jourdan Dunn / Karlie Kloss with the title ♥♥♥ Karlie & Jourdan posing nude for the i-D Spring 2011 Cover. You can bookmark this page URL http://viciomusicayelamor.blogspot.com/2011/03/karlie-jourdan-posing-nude-for-i-d.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...